Maximum capacity, efficiency and dependability are what make this classic upright freezer from Danby stand above the rest. This chic unit saves on floor space due to the upright design and the Energy Star rating means it will help cut down your monthly electricity bills. This full-sized freezer provides a more-than-generous 13.8 cubic feet (390 litres) of storage capacity and features a crisp white interior and exterior design. Featuring a digital thermostat for maximum accuracy and a bright interior light that makes it an easy task to find your favourite frozen food items. This popular model offers plenty of storage options with four interior shelves along with a sturdy storage basket. In addition, it comes with a worry-free 18 month warranty on parts and labour along with in-home service.
- Family size 13.8 cu ft capacity upright freezer provides ample cold storage
- Convenient frost free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Energy star rated. Helps you save money on electricity bills
- Intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze function after filling the freezer with fresh goods use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quick
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high temperature alarm
- Adjustable wire shelves and slide out wire basket for bulky items
- Conveniently store smaller frequently used items on the doors shelves
- Interior light
- Right hand only door swing
Energy Star Rated:
13.8 (cu. ft.)
13.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.