Stock up on your family's frozen favorites with a Danby upright freezer, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. Save on floor space with a stand-up freezer. This unit features six storage shelves and one plastic crisper for food organization. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Boasting 7.1 cu. ft. (200 L) of freezer space for frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and more, making it perfect for couples and small families. Great for small space living, save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR rated product. This model runs as smoothly as possible with the precise, easy-to-program mechanical thermostat and the manual defrosting system. You'll also find it boasts an intelligent scratch-resistant worktop for your extra accessories, and the reversible door hinge is designed for either left or right-handed opening. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 7.1 cu. ft. (200 L) capacity upright freezer
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- 6 quick freeze shelves
- Clear, plastic bin provides easy storage of smaller frozen foods
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle offers a modern look
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5-foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
||23 5/16 "
||22 15/16 "
||66 6/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
7.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.