- Amp up your sound system in a snap and get theater-like bass in your home with the addition of this wireless subwoofer. This subwoofer features a 6.5" bass driver with heavy duty voice coil/speaker cone and built in 40-watt clean amplification delivering thundering bass. It works with Bell'O Digital Sound Bar Shelf, sold separately, along with select Bell'O Home Theater Furniture and ClassicFlame electric fireplaces with integrated speakers. Quick and easy - just plug into select Bell'O Digital enabled sound systems, select pair and you're ready to rock!
- 6.5-inch Wireless Subwoofer, Black
- Works with Bell'O Digital Sound Bar Shelf, sold separately, along with select Bell'O Home Theater Furniture and ClassicFlame electric fireplaces with integrated speakers
- Single 6.5-inch bass driver with built-in high-current 40-watt amplifier for thundering bass sound
- Energy efficient speaker system produces thundering bass with low wattage consumption
- Simple and hassle free set-up - just plug in the wireless adapter to select Bell'O Digital wireless enabled sound systems and select pair
- Adjustable volume control allow you to set the proper volume for your listening experience
- Wireless connectivity allows placement nearly anywhere in the room
- Compact size makes it convenient to place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room
- 2.4Ghz wireless adapter included
- 1 year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.